ARRANGEMENT 2: ‘Vincent van Gogh’s art of living’
Be inspired by the way Dutch painter and wanderer Vincent van Gogh lived, thought and observed nature. Art, nature and deep life insights meet each other in a surprising way.
- 2 Nights in b&b Vincent’s Attic including breakfast.
- Upon arrival a tasty locally brewn Vincent-beer is waiting for you.
- Day 1: visit to the Kröller-Müller Museum with the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world.
- Day 2: a guided Van Gogh experience walk titled ‘Nature through Vincent’s eyes’ in one of the most beautiful nature areas around Ede.
Prices: 1p € 229 | 2p € 279 *
* Entrance Kröller-Müller is not included, tickets can be bought at the gate of National Park De Hoge Veluwe.
On request this arrangement can be extended to multiple nights or walks.
To get in the mood for this arrangement: